Navigation bar

Thursday 25 July 2013

Neon nights



The image above shows how I would put together the neon skater dress from Oasis which I posted earlier.

Neon is a bold colour statement and I think the suede open toe wedges gives it more feistiness. Purple and neon green always compliment each other very well, so pairing purple nail polish would be a good colour match for this look.

I contrasted the face and hair from the outfit by giving them quite soft looks, this was because I wanted the statement to all be in the outfit and needed everything else to work around it. Adding gold eyeshadows to the corners of the eyes gives a real effortless glow, and a loose braid gives a very laid back hairstyle. I like the fact that this whole look is very fierce and fun at the same time.

                                     Dress Oasis  Shoes River Island  Nail Polish Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment